Free Facebook app skin (New simple Template)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hey friends yesterday I had design a skin for your facebook application.I think now you have lot of fans with your facebook app .If you do as I said in my “create application “ post you can get minimally 1000`fans for a day.
This my new template is too simple and easy to use.Not only for your facebook app but also any web page. I’m only use Notepad to create this template.On this Template I Used only 3 colors blue,black and red (you can change it as you like).


- Preview of new template -
app_temp 
Let’s see the code.
- Code -
Edit this template as your own way.You can share this template around your friends with out anyone permission.

Good Luck !
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Learn Facebook Step by Step